Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Banana Pudding


This was the first banana pudding I have ever had.... and liked- I am not a lover of the yellow fruit myself- But, any time I fix this pudding.... I am LOVED!!!
My friend Heather Chandler gave me this recipe.
2 Large Packages of French Vanilla pudding (sometimes I use one french vanilla- one Banana cream)
3 cups of Whole or 2% milk
1 can of Eagle Brand Milk
1 Large Cool Whip
1 Box of Nilla Wafer
3-4 Bananas (slice into 1/4 inch slices)
In a LARGE bowl mix both of the pudding packages with 3 cups of Milk. I like to use my whisk.
Then add the eagle brand milk. Mix with Mixer on medium until blended well.
Fold in cool whip, then mix again on medium until all cool whip is blended.
Layer bottom of serving dish with Nilla wafers & bananas. Then pour in half of pudding mixture. Then add another layer of wafers & bananas. Add rest of pudding.
Decorate top with bananas on top and wafers in side of pudding (see picture) or however you like to decorate it.
Cover & Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
*Rating...5 trips back to the kitchen*

No comments:

Post a Comment