Sunday, February 7, 2010

Indoor grilled chicken

Well, it is too cold right now to grill so I LOVE my grill pan. I use it at least once a week!! The one I have is very good quality from Pampered Chef- in fact I would NEVER buy something this expensive for myself.....so I had a show and got it for 60% off!!

I do however take a boneless skinless chicken breasts from the freezer and in 45 minutes it is on the table. Cook them on medium-high for 30-45 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes. I seasoned my Chicken with Lemon Pepper seasoning, salt & pepper. Then took a fresh lemon and squeezed it on top to give it a juicy lemon tangy taste.

For different taste I also flavor with barbque sauce, and cajun seasoning, garlic, or anyway you like your chicken. Today I did the Lemon Pepper- because it went better with the sides.


In this meal I had Alfredo, broccoli, fresh salad (not pictured) and fresh french bread.

*Rating...4 trips back to the kitchen*


Do you have a grill pan?? What do you season your chicken with??

No comments:

Post a Comment