Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Goulash


Sounds awful but it is quick and easy. This is what I first made up when I got married- only using the ingredients I had. Some goulash are similar, I was throwing in left overs too!!

Preheat oven to 350*

2 pounds ground chuck (or beef) cooked & drained
2 cans of stewed tomatoes
1 can of whole kernel corn (drained)
1 Green bell pepper
1 small can of tomato sauce.

As your meat is browning do the following. Cut up bell pepper, pour tomatoes & corn into a large oven safe pot.

Then once meat is done add meat. Stir together well. Then add in can of tomato sauce.

Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes on 350*

Serve with a side salad and bread with butter.

*Rating...3 trips back to the kitchen*

1 comment:

  1. My Goulasch (yeah, I spell it like this) is totally different. No wonder, it is made by a German. ;) You have some great recipes, Mollie. Looking forward to trying some of them.

    ReplyDelete