Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hamburger, Fries & Beans


Once again I will tell you how much I LOVE my GRILL PAN!! I can make hamburgers in the winter time. Yes, the pans are expensive- but I was remembering back at my latest pampered chef party last week.....MINE was FREE.....because I hosted a party!! Makes me fall in love with it all over again!!
I took FROZEN pre-made hamburger patties out and placed them on the grill pan. Flipping them every five minutes. When both sides have been flipped I added season salt. While I place a whole bag of frozen seasoned french fried in the oven on 400*. Then opened a can of Bush's Baked Beans....home style- pour them in a pot got them cooking. Toasted my tops & bottoms of Sara Lee Whole Wheat buns while everything was cooking. We were eating in 45 minutes after I started.
I also added a slice of cheese to the burgers. Cut up a red onion and tomato for the burgers. Where were the kids and hubby you ask? When my husband is not home and I am cooking....my kids will be right at my legs.....so that is when I usually pull out an educational video for them to watch. Otherwise if my husband is home....there is WWE going on in the boys bedrooms!!
*Rating...5 trips back to the kitchen*

1 comment: